Friday 22 June 2012

More places to eat than you can shake a phone at

As ever, I think I can safely assume that I am VERY late to the party regarding this but thanks to a tip off some time ago from Stoke-on-Trent based Social Media Expert and SEO Consultant Alan Cliffe, I have finally got round to checking out Urbanspoon.

Sometimes Blackberry seem the poor relative in the app stakes and I know they are like marmite. However, I personally persist for its simplicity and usability and the same can be said of this app.

Wherever you may be in the world, no matter what type of food you are looking for all you need to do is download, shake the phone and hey presto



Then click through to see reviews and the chance to map, contact or post



A really useful little tool when you are unfamiliar with wherever you may be, haven't a clue what food to go for, or for annoying your friends with the fruit machine sound effects

No comments:

Post a Comment